6 Benefits Of LED Horticultural Lighting
Our understanding of light spectrum and its effects on plant growth has improved tremendously thanks to scientific research. With our advanced knowledge comes the innovation of products that can help us achieve optimal growing conditions through the use of lighting technology. One such lighting technology is LED – Light Emitting Diode.
Though LED’s are not yet the primary choice for horticultural lighting, their ongoing technological investment is creating a multitude of benefits for both the hobbyist and commercial grower.
KEY FEATURES OF LED LIGHTING
Here are some of the benefits that LED horticultural lighting technology can provide in controlled environment agriculture:
- Adjustments can be made to produce healthier plants
- Close monitoring of lighting effects can maximize crop yields
- Improvement in operating costs can be achieved through energy savings and greater efficiency
- Spectrum needs can be altered throughout the plant’s growth cycle
- Reflectors are not required to amplify and direct light intensity
- Flexibility as primary or supplemental light source in greenhouse or vertical farming.
We’ve got what you need
Browse our online store now to find exactly what you need to start or maintain your hydroponic garden. Enjoy the pressure-free experience of an online store and rest assured with our FREE shipping anywhere. Don’t wait to browse our selection.
- Amir Ali Shaikh